Monday, January 18, 2010

the power of God....and more :)


A prayer given by Savannah:
"...And please bless my hair that it won't be ragga."  (as in ragamuffin)

From a prayer given by Cade

"...Bless Savannah that she won't be mean."

Cade to Savannah:
"Savannah, I know what you need to do the next time Tyler is mean to you!  Hold out your hand and say 'Stop! I have the power of God!'  And then God will shock him."

Savannah to the video camera when asked what her name is:
"Savannah Lee Woodbury dot com."

Cade, after being put to bed about 30 minutes prior,
"Mom, I have an emergency."
Me: "What's up?"
"I need to talk to you about something very important.  Melody told me she's not allergic to dogs OR puppies. Only cats and kitties. So that means we can get a DOG!!!"



December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment